Saturday, June 09, 2007

Brooke is Back!...

Like a bad penny!

Been working like a nut, been to a family wedding, been dealing with family crises, been not havin' a whole lot of fun. But, luckily, all is turning out well.

And while I currently look like hell, and feel like hell, life is lookin' pretty grand. I suppose every once in a while we need that reality check that helps us put the important things back in the frontline.

So...since today is my birthday, and since I got the best present possible finding out that my father is gonna be okay again for a good long time, and since I love brand new beginnings, I am making good on my promise made in the last post.

I am back... with a vengeance... for at least a bit...

5 comments:

Happy birthday!!! My littlest man's birthday was on the fifth. I am glad to see you back among the living :)

Since you write so seldom, I only check once a week. Happy belated birthday. Post a pic. You've described yourself; show us if you need 990 more words.

LOL!!!!! John, John, John.... I don't "do" pics.... See... growing up with a brother who later became a professional advertising photographer and a sister who became an experimental film maker... pics and me are tired of each other. Besides... I am one of those people who is incredibly so not good looking and the camera manages to tell 2000 words... so... nope. No pics of me goin' up at this time...

Omigod...did HELL freeze over??? Brooke BLOGGED???

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Not quite! Gee...it's so nice being loved...