Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The Beat Goes On...and On...and On....

Ever have one of those days? Where you tell yourself that when you get home from work, you are gonna do this and this and that, and oh, maybe something else, too.

Well, when I left for work this morning, I told myself I was going to get four things done tonight. Without fail. No excuses. No whining. Was just gonna sit down and get them done.

I have now been home for 45 minutes, and not one of the things has been started…let alone finished. And you know what? None of the four things are gonna get done tonight.

That’s right! I am on strike! It might have something to do with the fact that I didn’t get home until 9PM, and that I am tired of eating dinner that is closer to being a midnight snack, but tonight I am saying Bah Humbug…Screw it…it will be there tomorrow, and will merely multiply (like bunnies!) into eight things!

And instead…I am going to go to bed and watch TV!

Have fun Little Bunny-Tasks! Live it up!

2 comments:

Good for you Brooke! I'm glad you went on strike and headed for bed and the TV! I hope you enjoyed it, and that you got some much needed rest!

So, um...this is old news...were's Thursday night's post??